Kitzur Shulchan Aruch Series
by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz שליט׳א
Part 51 - The Laws of Shabbat 2:
A Non Jew Who Does Work For A Jew On Shabbos.
Since 1864, Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried's Kitzur Shulchan Aruch has been one of the world's most widely used Halachic guides for daily Jewish living. No work of Halachah has been reprinted so many times in so many countries. The Kitzur Shulchan Aruch is the definitive text for studying all of the basic Jewish laws that have been in regular practice for centuries.
From the second night of Passover until the day before the holiday of Shavuot, the Jewish people engage in an unique mitzvah called Sefirat HaOmer (counting of the Omer). The Torah commands us that during this time each year we count seven complete weeks, for a total of 49 days. At the end of the seven-week period we celebrate Shavuot, which means "weeks."
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 2925
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 9
- Yom Kippur: Let our hearts stir by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- The Key to Teshuva - Finding Your Neshama by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Yom Kippur: Recognizing the Good & Being Humble by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- A Deeper Explanation of Vidui - Insights Into the Machzor
- Chovos HaLeVovos (Duties of the heart) by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger part-3
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat - 5 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 54
- Rosh Hashanah: Shofar is Symbol Of Friendship by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- Rabbi Zecharia Wallerstein - Don't drink cheap wine, getting our priorities right for Rosh Hashanah
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat - 4 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 53
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 8
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 25
- Month of Elul - 5779
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat - 3 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 52
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 24