When you immerse yourself in Torah, the goal is not simply to amass information, but to gain a sense of how the Creator relates to us...
Torah refers to the first five books of the Bible, known as the Five Books of Moses or Pentateuch – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
In Rabbinic literature, Torah is often used to refer to both the Five Books ( תורה שבכתב; "Written Torah") and Oral Torah (תורה שבעל פה, "Torah that is spoken"). The word Torah translates as "instruction," and in its broadest sense, some people refer to the full Tanah or the whole body of Jewish teachings and law.
The Torah makes up the first section of the Tanach – the Hebrew Bible, or what Christianity refers to as the Old Testament. Tanach is an acronym referring to its three parts: Torah, Nevi’im (Prophets) and Ketuvim (Writings).
The Talmud is a collection of writings that covers the full gamut of Jewish law and tradition, compiled and edited between the third and sixth centuries. Talmud is Hebrew for "learning," appropriate for a text that people devote their lives to studying and mastering.
- Parsha Vayikra - life is a balancing act by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- Pesach and The Haggadah series by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Our Focus During The Corona Virus by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 31
- Parshas Ki Sisa: CommUnity by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- It is US and HaShem! by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- What is real Simcha: Rosh Chodesh Adar special! by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Parsha Tetzaveh: Defending Modest by Rabbi Shifman
- Who Is The Real Doctor? - Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 19 (Divine Inspiration)
- 7th of Adar - the celebration of Moshe Rabbeinu by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu.
- Parshas Teruma by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger 5780
- Parsha Terumah Turning your home into sanctuary by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat (Prohibited Activities) - 10 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 59
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 18