When you immerse yourself in Torah, the goal is not simply to amass information, but to gain a sense of how the Creator relates to us...
Torah refers to the first five books of the Bible, known as the Five Books of Moses or Pentateuch – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
In Rabbinic literature, Torah is often used to refer to both the Five Books ( תורה שבכתב; "Written Torah") and Oral Torah (תורה שבעל פה, "Torah that is spoken"). The word Torah translates as "instruction," and in its broadest sense, some people refer to the full Tanah or the whole body of Jewish teachings and law.
The Torah makes up the first section of the Tanach – the Hebrew Bible, or what Christianity refers to as the Old Testament. Tanach is an acronym referring to its three parts: Torah, Nevi’im (Prophets) and Ketuvim (Writings).
The Talmud is a collection of writings that covers the full gamut of Jewish law and tradition, compiled and edited between the third and sixth centuries. Talmud is Hebrew for "learning," appropriate for a text that people devote their lives to studying and mastering.
- 3 Weeks of mourning - Learning To See The Good In Others by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- The mitzvah of Emunah by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 3
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 50
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Nighttime Routine by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 49
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 22
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Wayfarer's Prayer by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 48
- A conversation with a father (in Hebrew) ... שיחה עם אבא בן by Daniel Hersko Ha'Levy
- Tools for Life! To enhance your marriage and parnasa (income) by Rabbi Yehuda Peretz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 2
- Anger - inside out by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Shavuot (Shavuos) Insides and Inspiration 5779
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - Vows and Oaths by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 47
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 21
- Chovos HaLeVovos (Duties of the heart) by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger part-2