When you immerse yourself in Torah, the goal is not simply to amass information, but to gain a sense of how the Creator relates to us...
Torah refers to the first five books of the Bible, known as the Five Books of Moses or Pentateuch – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
In Rabbinic literature, Torah is often used to refer to both the Five Books ( תורה שבכתב; "Written Torah") and Oral Torah (תורה שבעל פה, "Torah that is spoken"). The word Torah translates as "instruction," and in its broadest sense, some people refer to the full Tanah or the whole body of Jewish teachings and law.
The Torah makes up the first section of the Tanach – the Hebrew Bible, or what Christianity refers to as the Old Testament. Tanach is an acronym referring to its three parts: Torah, Nevi’im (Prophets) and Ketuvim (Writings).
The Talmud is a collection of writings that covers the full gamut of Jewish law and tradition, compiled and edited between the third and sixth centuries. Talmud is Hebrew for "learning," appropriate for a text that people devote their lives to studying and mastering.
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat - 4 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 53
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 8
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 25
- Month of Elul - 5779
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat - 3 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 52
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 24
- 6 Constant Mitzvos - by Rabbi Ari Bensoussan
- Tu B'Av and Yom Kippur - what's the connection? by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Book of Eicha - overview. Mourning, shock, anger, sadness and prayer by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Tisha B'Av laws - Kitzur style by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Tisha B'Av: From The Destruction WILL Come The Rebuilding by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Bitachon - Trust in God by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 7
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat - 2 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 51
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 6