The mitzvah of Emunah Series
by Rabbi Nachi Klein שליט׳א.
We’re used to thinking of faith as a strategy for people who can’t think for themselves. "The fool believes everything," Solomon writes, "the wise man understands." Emunah, however, is an innate conviction, a perception of truth that transcends, rather than evades, reason. Quite the contrary, wisdom, understanding and knowledge can further enhance true emunah.
- Category: Mussar
- Hits: 1051
- Parsha Vayikra - life is a balancing act by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- Pesach and The Haggadah series by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Our Focus During The Corona Virus by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 31
- Parshas Ki Sisa: CommUnity by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- It is US and HaShem! by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- What is real Simcha: Rosh Chodesh Adar special! by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Parsha Tetzaveh: Defending Modest by Rabbi Shifman
- Who Is The Real Doctor? - Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 19 (Divine Inspiration)
- 7th of Adar - the celebration of Moshe Rabbeinu by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu.
- Parshas Teruma by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger 5780
- Parsha Terumah Turning your home into sanctuary by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat (Prohibited Activities) - 10 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 59
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 18