Tisha B'Av 10
Tisha B'Av (9th of Av)
Tisha B’Av, the 9th day of the month of Av, is the saddest day on the Jewish calendar, on which Jewish people fast, deprive themselves and pray. It is the culmination of the Three Weeks, a period of time during which we mark the destruction of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.
The Month of Elul
"Elul" is the Sixth Month of the year, counting from "Nisan," called in the Chumash, "the first month." Counting from "Tishrei", the month of Rosh HaShanah, "Elul" is the twelfth, and last month in the year.
Elul is the name of the month which we are given each year to prepare for the "Days of Awe:"
Although we believe that G-d always watches over the world, and is always waiting for our "return," we also believe that, in a sense, He is more accessible during the 40-day period beginning with the start of Elul and culminating in the first ten days of the Month of Tishrei. Those days, known as the "Ten Days of Repentance," begin with "Rosh HaShanah," and end with "Yom Kippur."
- Parsha Vayikra - life is a balancing act by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- Pesach and The Haggadah series by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Our Focus During The Corona Virus by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 31
- Parshas Ki Sisa: CommUnity by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- It is US and HaShem! by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- What is real Simcha: Rosh Chodesh Adar special! by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Parsha Tetzaveh: Defending Modest by Rabbi Shifman
- Who Is The Real Doctor? - Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 19 (Divine Inspiration)
- 7th of Adar - the celebration of Moshe Rabbeinu by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu.
- Parshas Teruma by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger 5780
- Parsha Terumah Turning your home into sanctuary by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat (Prohibited Activities) - 10 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 59
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 18