Kitzur Shulchan Aruch Series
by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz שליט׳א
Part 59 - The Laws of Shabbat 10:
THE 39 MELACHOS (Prohibited Activities, continue)
Since 1864, Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried's Kitzur Shulchan Aruch has been one of the world's most widely used Halachic guides for daily Jewish living. No work of Halachah has been reprinted so many times in so many countries. The Kitzur Shulchan Aruch is the definitive text for studying all of the basic Jewish laws that have been in regular practice for centuries.
From the second night of Passover until the day before the holiday of Shavuot, the Jewish people engage in an unique mitzvah called Sefirat HaOmer (counting of the Omer). The Torah commands us that during this time each year we count seven complete weeks, for a total of 49 days. At the end of the seven-week period we celebrate Shavuot, which means "weeks."
- Category: Kitzur Shulchan Aruch
- Hits: 54
- Parsha Vayikra - life is a balancing act by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- Pesach and The Haggadah series by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Our Focus During The Corona Virus by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 31
- Parshas Ki Sisa: CommUnity by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- It is US and HaShem! by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- What is real Simcha: Rosh Chodesh Adar special! by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Parsha Tetzaveh: Defending Modest by Rabbi Shifman
- Who Is The Real Doctor? - Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 19 (Divine Inspiration)
- 7th of Adar - the celebration of Moshe Rabbeinu by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu.
- Parshas Teruma by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger 5780
- Parsha Terumah Turning your home into sanctuary by Rabbi Mordechai Shifman
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat (Prohibited Activities) - 10 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 59
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 18