Kitzur Shulchan Aruch Series
by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz שליט׳א
Part 43 - The Laws of Passover (Pesach).
Since 1864, Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried's Kitzur Shulchan Aruch has been one of the world's most widely used Halachic guides for daily Jewish living. No work of Halachah has been reprinted so many times in so many countries. The Kitzur Shulchan Aruch is the definitive text for studying all of the basic Jewish laws that have been in regular practice for centuries.
On Passover, we celebrate how God took the Jewish People (Israelites) out of Egypt, where they had been enslaved by Pharaoh. Through Moses as God's representative, God brought 10 plagues upon the Egyptians until they agreed to send the Jews from their land.
- Category: Kitzur Shulchan Aruch
- Hits: 1140
- Parshas Nasso - "Holy From The Very First Step" by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Prayer (Orchos Yosher) by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 23
- Parsha Bamidbar - What Is The Center of Your Universe? by Rabbi Dovid Horowtiz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Torah (Orchos Yosher) by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 22
- Parshas Behar and Buhukotai - Developing Enthusiasm In Mitzvos by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Parshas Bechukosai: Learning Torah - The Greatest Vacation Ever by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat (Prohibited Activities) - 12 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 61
- Parshas Emor - Torah is a balancing act by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- Parsha Emor - Becoming A Visionary by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 21
- Parsha Kedoshim - Holiness Comes From Loving Your Fellow Jew by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- TEHILLIM Series - Tehillim #23 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 20
- A Loving Touch From God (Hashem) by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Parshas Tazria/Metzora- Being pleasant and sweet is critical by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger