Kitzur Shulchan Aruch Series
by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz שליט׳א
Part 51 - The Laws of Shabbat 2:
A Non Jew Who Does Work For A Jew On Shabbos.
Since 1864, Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried's Kitzur Shulchan Aruch has been one of the world's most widely used Halachic guides for daily Jewish living. No work of Halachah has been reprinted so many times in so many countries. The Kitzur Shulchan Aruch is the definitive text for studying all of the basic Jewish laws that have been in regular practice for centuries.
From the second night of Passover until the day before the holiday of Shavuot, the Jewish people engage in an unique mitzvah called Sefirat HaOmer (counting of the Omer). The Torah commands us that during this time each year we count seven complete weeks, for a total of 49 days. At the end of the seven-week period we celebrate Shavuot, which means "weeks."
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 9813
- Parshas Nasso - "Holy From The Very First Step" by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Prayer (Orchos Yosher) by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 23
- Parsha Bamidbar - What Is The Center of Your Universe? by Rabbi Dovid Horowtiz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Torah (Orchos Yosher) by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 22
- Parshas Behar and Buhukotai - Developing Enthusiasm In Mitzvos by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Parshas Bechukosai: Learning Torah - The Greatest Vacation Ever by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat (Prohibited Activities) - 12 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 61
- Parshas Emor - Torah is a balancing act by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger
- Parsha Emor - Becoming A Visionary by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 21
- Parsha Kedoshim - Holiness Comes From Loving Your Fellow Jew by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- TEHILLIM Series - Tehillim #23 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 20
- A Loving Touch From God (Hashem) by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Parshas Tazria/Metzora- Being pleasant and sweet is critical by Rabbi Avrohom Stulberger