Kitzur Shulchan Aruch Series
by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz שליט׳א
Part 51 - The Laws of Shabbat 2:
A Non Jew Who Does Work For A Jew On Shabbos.
Since 1864, Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried's Kitzur Shulchan Aruch has been one of the world's most widely used Halachic guides for daily Jewish living. No work of Halachah has been reprinted so many times in so many countries. The Kitzur Shulchan Aruch is the definitive text for studying all of the basic Jewish laws that have been in regular practice for centuries.
From the second night of Passover until the day before the holiday of Shavuot, the Jewish people engage in an unique mitzvah called Sefirat HaOmer (counting of the Omer). The Torah commands us that during this time each year we count seven complete weeks, for a total of 49 days. At the end of the seven-week period we celebrate Shavuot, which means "weeks."
- Hits: 9998
- THE PATH OF THE JUST (Mesillas Yesharim / Ramchal) - by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- PARSHAS CHUKAS: The Key To Life - A Spiritual Accounting by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Shmancy miracles and Insensed at the incense + fundamental ideas by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- PARSHAS KORACH - Standing Up To The Influence by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat (Prohibited Activities) - by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 64
- Parshas Shelach: You Can Trust Me by Rabbi Dovid Horowiz
- Parsha Beha'aloscha: Don't Complain - We Have So Much To Be Thankful For by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- What is Torah and Shabbat Observance by Daniel Hersko HaLevy
- Pirkey Avos (Ethics of the fathers) series by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Parsha Naso: Bringing Hashem's Blessings Into The World by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat (Prohibited Activities) - by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 63
- Parsha Naso - what's our response to protests and rioting? by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Parshas Nasso - "Holy From The Very First Step" by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Prayer (Orchos Yosher) by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 23
- Parsha Bamidbar - What Is The Center of Your Universe? by Rabbi Dovid Horowtiz