Kitzur Shulchan Aruch Series
by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz שליט׳א
Part 51 - The Laws of Shabbat 2:
A Non Jew Who Does Work For A Jew On Shabbas.
Since 1864, Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried's Kitzur Shulchan Aruch has been one of the world's most widely used Halachic guides for daily Jewish living. No work of Halachah has been reprinted so many times in so many countries. The Kitzur Shulchan Aruch is the definitive text for studying all of the basic Jewish laws that have been in regular practice for centuries.
From the second night of Passover until the day before the holiday of Shavuot, the Jewish people engage in an unique mitzvah called Sefirat HaOmer (counting of the Omer). The Torah commands us that during this time each year we count seven complete weeks, for a total of 49 days. At the end of the seven-week period we celebrate Shavuot, which means "weeks."
- Hits: 477
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 24
- 6 Constant Mitzvos - by Rabbi Ari Bensoussan
- Tu B'Av and Yom Kippur - what's the connection? by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Book of Eicha - overview. Mourning, shock, anger, sadness and prayer by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Tisha B'Av laws - Kitzur style by Rabbi Nachi Klein
- Tisha B'Av: From The Destruction WILL Come The Rebuilding by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- Bitachon - Trust in God by Rabbi Meir Ben Abu
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 7
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch - The Laws of Shabbat - 2 by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 51
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 6
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 5
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky - Orchos Yosher by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz Part 4
- Talmud - tractate Kiddushin by Rabbi Yoni Handwerger - Part 23
- 3 Weeks of mourning - Learning To See The Good In Others by Rabbi Dovid Horowitz
- The mitzvah of Emunah by Rabbi Nachi Klein